Through 3 Quarters
The point spread is against the Toronto Raptors, but thus far the points are on their side. After three quarters it’s looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the Sacramento Kings as Toronto lead 96-66.
The Raptors have been led by center Pascal Siakam, who so far has 28 points in addition to six rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Gary Trent Jr.’s foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Point guard De’Aaron Fox has led the way so far for Sacramento, as he has 17 points.
Toronto’s lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
Toronto @ Sacramento
Current Records: Toronto 7-9; Sacramento 6-9
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings will be returning home after a four-game road trip. They will take on the Toronto Raptors at 10 p.m. ET on Friday at Golden 1 Center. If the game is anything like Sacramento’s 126-124 win from their previous meeting in January, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Kings came up short against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, falling 107-97. A silver lining for Sacramento was the play of point guard De’Aaron Fox, who had 28 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, the contest between Toronto and the Utah Jazz on Thursday was not particularly close, with Toronto falling 119-103. Center Pascal Siakam had a pretty forgettable game, finishing with only four points on 2-for-14 shooting and turning the ball over four times in his 30 minutes on the court.
Sacramento is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (4-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a defeat, both will be hungry for the victory. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, California
- TV: NBC Sports California
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $12.00
The Kings are a 3.5-point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Toronto have won seven out of their last 12 games against Sacramento.
- Jan 29, 2021 – Sacramento 126 vs. Toronto 124
- Jan 08, 2021 – Toronto 144 vs. Sacramento 123
- Mar 08, 2020 – Toronto 118 vs. Sacramento 113
- Nov 06, 2019 – Toronto 124 vs. Sacramento 120
- Jan 22, 2019 – Toronto 120 vs. Sacramento 105
- Nov 07, 2018 – Toronto 114 vs. Sacramento 105
- Dec 17, 2017 – Toronto 108 vs. Sacramento 93
- Dec 10, 2017 – Toronto 102 vs. Sacramento 87
- Nov 20, 2016 – Sacramento 102 vs. Toronto 99
- Nov 06, 2016 – Sacramento 96 vs. Toronto 91
- Dec 20, 2015 – Sacramento 104 vs. Toronto 94
- Nov 15, 2015 – Sacramento 107 vs. Toronto 101
Injury Report for Sacramento
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Toronto
- Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf)
- OG Anunoby: Out (Hip)