Philadelphia @ Utah
Current Records: Philadelphia 8-6; Utah 8-5
What to Know
The Philadelphia 76ers and the Utah Jazz are even-steven against one another since October of 2015 (6-6), but not for long. After a few days’ rest for both teams, they will meet up at 10 p.m. ET Nov. 16 at Vivint Arena. If the matchup is anything like the Sixers’ 131-123 victory from their previous meeting in March, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
Philadelphia was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 118-113 to the Indiana Pacers. Despite the loss, the 76ers got a solid performance out of power forward Tobias Harris, who posted a double-double on 32 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the point spread favored the Jazz this past Saturday, but luck did not. They were within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap as they fell 111-105 to the Miami Heat. Utah was down 95-69 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. The top scorers for Utah were small forward Bojan Bogdanovic (26 points) and point guard Jordan Clarkson (25 points). Bogdanovic hadn’t helped his team much against Indiana last Thursday, so this was a nice turnaround for him. Bojan Bogdanovic’s points were the most he has had all year.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a loss, both will be hungry for the win. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $8.95
The Jazz are a big 8.5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as an 8.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Utah and Philadelphia both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Mar 03, 2021 – Philadelphia 131 vs. Utah 123
- Feb 15, 2021 – Utah 134 vs. Philadelphia 123
- Dec 02, 2019 – Philadelphia 103 vs. Utah 94
- Nov 06, 2019 – Utah 106 vs. Philadelphia 104
- Dec 27, 2018 – Philadelphia 114 vs. Utah 97
- Nov 16, 2018 – Philadelphia 113 vs. Utah 107
- Nov 20, 2017 – Philadelphia 107 vs. Utah 86
- Nov 07, 2017 – Philadelphia 104 vs. Utah 97
- Dec 29, 2016 – Utah 100 vs. Philadelphia 83
- Nov 07, 2016 – Utah 109 vs. Philadelphia 84
- Dec 28, 2015 – Utah 95 vs. Philadelphia 91
- Oct 30, 2015 – Utah 99 vs. Philadelphia 71